Mettet is a very technical track offering an interesting mix between some fast combinations and a tight infield. Mind the infamous corner 7 - "Hubin" - the "Cork-Screw", this blind left-right chicane with a massive drop may catch you off-guard if you come unprepared!
Corners: 10 (Anticlockwise)
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to tell us:
- The names of any additional drivers and/or passengers
- The make and model of your car
Track Day Format: Open Pitlane
Tracktime: 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1.00pm - 2.00pm)
Vehicles: All types of vehicles are permitted (street and non-street legal) - open-wheel race cars such as Formula Renault, BMW etc. are not allowed (please contact us directly if you have any questions!)
Tyres: Slicks allowed
Noise Limit: 101db(A) dynamic
Minimum age: 18 for drivers and passengers
Helmet: Drivers and passengers are obliged to wear a helmet on track at all times
Licence: All drivers must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event.
Number of Participants
- Until now, we pride ourselves in providing one of the best driving experiences out there - and we want to keep it like this!
- The number of participants is strictly limited (60) and our team controls the number of cars on track at all times to ensure you have space for free laps throughout the day
- There will never be more than 20 cars on track at the same time
- Passengers can join for FREE
Free photos - Check out our Gallery HERE.
- Tools, compressor, jack etc. are available for everyone to use
- Petrol station available
Benefit from the GP Days E-Briefing and save time in the morning! You will receive more information in the booking confirmation after you registered for the Track Day.
The Coaching Packages:
- Personal Coach Package: Benefit from an exclusive half-day session with a highly qualified coach to improve your driving ability!
- Personal Coach Pro Package: Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
Booking the GP Taxi will give you around five laps on the passenger seat around Mettet at race speed around Mettet in our GP MINI!
6, rue Saint Donat, 5640 Mettet, Belgium
2020 Track Days in Mettet
- Friday, 23rd June 2020
- Friday, 09th October 2020